Concept More a question of possiblities

Koh

So, I was wondering how hard it would be add a turn based system, take it to a Tactical RPG almost. This might have been the wrong tread but if I could get that and dice rollers that would be awesome :o 
This is less a request and more a just question too see how the idea sits with people

Hello, Personally,

I do not like turn-based systems, I prefer A-RPGs which is much more realistic for an engine such as Intersect :)

After, when the software will be Open Source, everyone can do as he thinks, it will just know in the language C #.

Thanks for getting back to be so quick :o
It was more wondering if I could do it with the tools provided currently.  However source edit makes that seem to be outside of my power for the time being

I personally know of someone who's already created a turn based system, albeit in another language. Once source is released, there might end up being a tutorial on how to create it. If not, your best bet is to network with some proficient coders when the time comes.

37 minutes ago, Murdoc said:

I personally know of someone who's already created a turn based system, albeit in another language. Once source is released, there might end up being a tutorial on how to create it. If not, your best bet is to network with some proficient coders when the time comes.

By that someone you mean me? XD