Change EXP bar to Money bar

PalDiaray

Question

Hey  there,

is it possible to change the exp bar to a money bar? So i can collect infinite amount of money without "level up". And in the bar is only the exact number of money?

And is it also possible to delete the mana bar?

greetings,

PalDiaray

5 answers to this question

1. Not at this time, source would be needed.
2. It is not possible to delete the mana bar, but I believe you can hide it.
3. You can't collect an infinite amount of experience without a level up, you could just make it really high (billions), but eventually they would level up. Source would be required to prevent level ups.

Not sure if there's a way to prevent mana regen, but if there is I would think using the mana bar for money would be much easier (wouldn't ever level up) than using the exp bar, but there might be a lower limit than 2.1 billion for vitals (health/mana).

2 hours ago, PalDiaray said:

Hey  there,

is it possible to change the exp bar to a money bar? So i can collect infinite amount of money without "level up". And in the bar is only the exact number of money?

And is it also possible to delete the mana bar?

greetings,

PalDiaray

When the source code is released I'm sure this will all be easily done with a few minutes of editing - but to my knowledge, this is not possible right now. This is for both of your questions.

The game I've been planning to make for years is also based on economy, so it's a feature I've looked for myself - but we may just have to wait for the source code. If I'm wrong though, someone is free to correct me.