How to make a Level Up event?

Zerinho

Question

Hello eveyone my question is quite simple, i make a class called ''adventurer'' and i need to know if it is possible to make that player ''adventurer'' get an event when he gets level 10, for example: an player gets level 10 and shows up on his screen "Congrats, u reach level 10, now u can choose one of that Classes to become".

Any idea? Thanks in advance.

3 answers to this question

You can do that, as Kibbelz has said, in the Common Event Editor. Go into that, then:

• Down in the left hand side at the bottom, select "Level Up" as your trigger.
  • In the Spawn/Execution conditions button, you can choose 'Level is'... Then 'Equal to'... and input '10'. Then you will write what you want to display on the player screen or chatbox in the commands field. You can also run a Conditional branch directly in the commands field. which checks if the player is 10, but those can get messy if you want multiple level up events.
  • If this is specific to the player's class, which it seems to be, I would add another Spawn/Execution condition of 'Class is'... then select "Adenturer".

If you want to get right to the point, you could even do 'Show options' to be prompted to change class, directly. However you do it, hope this helps.