Choosing a Name  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which app/website name

• MileHigh Bowling Stats (MHBS)
    • Perfermance Bowling Statistics
    • Elevated Bowling Stats (EBS)
    • System Bowling (SB)
    • Essential Bowling (EB)

So I have finally got my final ideas on paper for an app I'd like to create as a lot of bowling mobile apps and websites that track stats cost money via monthly/yearly subscriptions. So I felt like creating my own app and eventually a website that work together. I'm just having a hard time choosing a name. I like to have all the details finished before I start on actually programming it for namespace. Here are some of the ideas I've had. Vote on the one you like the best. Once I finalize everything I will post about it. First release will be for iOS devices as i own an iPhone 7 Plus. Most likely not through the app store as that costs $99 a year to release apps.

On 7/31/2017 at 5:12 AM, pandacoder said:

*Performance?

Explain? As in what is the is the app suppose to do? Its just calculates stats like http://www.leaguesecretary.com/ for a bowler. Difference is through the research I've been doing, I gathered how to great some of the graphs they want you to pay for either monthly or yearly. Which I hate doing especially when I'm able to program something myself to do for me.

1 minute ago, The Crzy Doctor said:

Explain? As in what is the is the app suppose to do? Its just calculates stats like http://www.leaguesecretary.com/ for a bowler. Difference is through the research I've been doing, I gathered how to great some of the graphs they want you to pay for either monthly or yearly. Which I hate doing especially when I'm able to program something myself to do for me.

I was correcting your spelling in one of the options, hence the *.