100+ sprites + Some tiles !!!!!

Boss

3 minutes ago, Damian666 said:

nice, although I think its clear no one can use them, their licensed as far as I am aware :/

Nah Bro

these assets are based on RMXP , these are not RPG Maker resources

These assets are created by Sithjester Team(Tana, Shinra999)

These resources are free to download and use 

I also don't wanna be a pessimist, awesome share btw, but when I see this style in any fashion it's an immediate turn off for me.

They have been used so so so many times by so so so many garbage unoriginal games.

Graphics essentially are the face of your product. And this, imo, are the epitome of unoriginality.

2 minutes ago, Grizzy said:

I also don't wanna be a pessimist, awesome share btw, but when I see this style in any fashion it's an immediate turn off for me.

They have been used so so so many times by so so so many garbage unoriginal games.

Graphics essentially are the face of your product. And this, imo, are the epitome of unoriginality.

Yeah dude i know its map graphics are not so good  but sprites looks awesome 

And there are many websites which provides free assets but still on internet sprites resources are less than map tiles sets 

And its helps  newbie indie game developer to start developing their game quickly with intersect or any other engine which support these resources

;)

16 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Even RPGMAKER graphic edits still withhold the same licence if you read it.

Look at this bro

Creators of these assets wrote this ..

Feel free to use my resources as you want, be it in free or commercial games, edited how you want, as bases for your own sprites, or for non-RPG Maker stuff (but don't ask me how to convert them to use in other programs XD) Just be sure to credit me!

These resources are free to use

I think the better thing to say is that they are infact based off of rpg makers graphics which should make users uneasy.

Speaking for both Kibbelz and myself we would stress caution if you use these in a non RPG Maker engine.

Nice share! ^^