Mounts?

xten123

Question

5 answers to this question

I don't think mounts are planned. You could try messing around with an event, swapping sprite sheets and increasing the speed stat, though if you want any kind of 'advanced' mount system, you'll probably need to wait for the source.

Correct me if I am wrong, but couldn't you just make an equippable item with high speed and a horse paperdoll? It could work as a temporary thing until source is released to the public, a place holder I guess. Maybe make a wolf mount that can be in the weapon slot and can attack.

4 hours ago, Mapyo said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but couldn't you just make an equippable item with high speed and a horse paperdoll? It could work as a temporary thing until source is released to the public, a place holder I guess. Maybe make a wolf mount that can be in the weapon slot and can attack.

That could work but he will need to change all the inage size like sprite. Tge result will be pretty much ugly. The player will seems on another tile.

If the event editor could give stat to the player it would be better. Bit it can't.

On 6/2/2017 at 11:27 AM, Mapyo said:

I am not the best artist my self but i have 2 artists on my team, and they have been struggling with making it look good the main issue is that in my game armor is a cosmetic item and is visible at all times and it is not possible yet to equip basically 2 paper dolls to my knowledge. so i was toying around with the idea of making it just a different vehicle type like a caravan or hooded buggy. but i would love to see a mount mod in the future i know all of us could benefit from such a feature.