Healing Spells?

Newboot Newman

Question

4 answers to this question

48 minutes ago, MCADAMS said:

I believe you need to input negative damage for healing, so try making a damage spell that deals -15, which should in turn heal for 15

I was looking for this answer too and yeah this worked for me, but I wanted it to heal 10 HP and when I put '-10' it heals me 8 instead of 10 so I had to put -12 for it to heal me 10 HP. lol is that supposed to happen? :o

1 hour ago, Roy said:

I was looking for this answer too and yeah this worked for me, but I wanted it to heal 10 HP and when I put '-10' it heals me 8 instead of 10 so I had to put -12 for it to heal me 10 HP. lol is that supposed to happen? :o

This probably happen cause the attack is calculate with the formula so calculate with the stats.

Edit: maybe you could try to put the attack scale to 1 or 0. I think this could work, but not sure, I didn't really play with the formula

On 5/12/2017 at 10:04 PM, Roy said:

that happens because it uses attack formula, so it will "damage" less or more because of the magic defence