Closed Alpha Closed Alpha - Ambardia Galactic Empires

Ambard

Ambardia Galactic Empires - Coming Soon to Intersect!!!

In a forgotten galaxy, in an age of renewal and awakening, a civilization struggles to maintain balance between the powers of order and chaos in an ever expanding world.
The denizens of Ambardia await you: come and live the adventure.
683bf6decd728c99a71ea49299b04e72.jpg

Client Download: TBD
This is the old Eclipse Origins client.

6f45da88ab017b6bd8409d83674ab510.png

Game Name: Ambardia Reborn Galactic Empires

7bb3bd37101d355a4d98c1df211f94da.png

Story Line: TBD

WORM HOLE WARPS
a40fddd605f39584a785cad8e9a2216c.jpg

The Galaxy:
EMMERSIVE GAME WORLD
6ff71eef80ca339daff224d458086c70.png

Game Description: Ambardia Galactic Empires is a free to play mmorpg. It is currently in closed alph. It's 2D graphics are high end, its low system requirements make it accessible to almost everyone.

MINE ASTEROIDS!
7b8171045e7f29a9b0c92a74c7ed426d.jpg

Publisher: Ambardia Productions using EO modified game engine.

DOCK WITH SPACE STATIONS
9c95d96c95e7c55fccf82e2626971c4f.jpg

Platforms: PC

BUILD CUSTOMIZED SPACE SHIPS
c7ff5e10bcec9e1bbb4a981da7e3790c.jpg
Genre: 2D ISO Graphics, Fantasy Space

Facebook: Ambardia Reborn

Ambardia Online is a VB6 MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game) operated by Ambardia Productions. It is a windows-based 2D game with beautifully rendered 3D graphics.

Ambardia was created by James Newkirk and a talented group of developers such as Richy, dg1423, Anna Comnena, Darkkiller, Robin Peris, JC Denton Denton and Kaitol as well as a large group of dedicated alpha and beta testers.

Ambardia takes place in the fantasy-space realm of Ambardia, which is divided into several different regions, and cities. Players can travel throughout Ambardia by space ship, by using  worm holes and devices, or mechanical means of transportation such as ships or warp speed. Each region offers different types of enemies, materials, and quests to challenge players. Unlike many other MMORPGs, there is no linear path that must be followed setting their own goals and objectives. Players can combat both enemies and other players, complete quests, or increase their experience in any of the available skills. Players interact with each other through trading, chatting, or playing combative or cooperative mini-games.

History and Development
Ambardia began its history as a fan site for many other popular MMORPG games. As the name of Ambard grew in the gaming community over the next 6 years so to did the desire to produce its own online realm. On August 16, 2007 the production of Ambardia Online began. On October 21st just two months later Ambardia Online Alpha Version 1 was released to open testing. Using isometric graphics from Reiner Prokein, Ambardia set a new standard of 2D gaming with 3d rendered graphics.

As a full time commercial graphic designer, Ambard worked on a complete restructuring of the game with the assistance of his close friend, Richy R. Many of Reiner Prokeins graphics were replaced by a mix of custom and purchased 3D graphics. Ambardias popularity began to grow when dg1423 began working on the project to help out with coding issues and a new quest structure of custom menu's. This freed Ambard and Richy up to concentrate more on mapping and scripting. It was not long before Richy began to master the scripting code and introduced the games first mini adventure, The 21 Gates.

To support Ambardia's free content, advertisements appear throughout its extensive web site and a donation rewards system has been established.

Server
Ambardia Galactic Empires will be run 24/7 on its own custom built P4 server. Administrators from around the world have full access to the server at any time to continue to develop and improve the game.

Ambardia Galactic Empires is now being developed (12/22/2016) Using the Intersect Game Engine.
Gameplay

Edited by Ambard
Descriptions added

22 minutes ago, Vus said:

I'm a bit confused. Does this mean the fantasy Ambardia won't happen as you have decided to work on this instead or will we see both? 

Fantasy Ambardia is the priority. Galactic Empires are for those times i'm just burned out or at a stopping point with Ambardia Reborn. I also use AGE's as a testing platform.

5 minutes ago, Ambard said:

Fantasy Ambardia is the priority. Galactic Empires are for those times i'm just burned out or at a stopping point with Ambardia Reborn. I also use AGE's as a testing platform.

I see. Well good luck with both, can't wait to try them out!