Vainglory

Aesthetic

Vainglory is a MOBA for Android and iOS that has been out for a couple of years now, it's a huge passion of mine and I find it to be one of the most well crafted MOBA's on the market even rivaling LoL, Which is big from me as I'm a huge League fan boy. The game's touch controls are lightning fast and extremely accurate, the simplistic gui allows high speed play and reflexes to shine through. The biggest gem about this game though is the team behind it, Super Evil Mega Corp or SEMC. SEMC is comprised of designers from Bungie, Blizzard, Sega, and a few more high label game producers. All of these designers left their company to create Vainglory, the idea was that they were tired of corporations deciding what players wanted and what they didn't and making a profit off of it. Vainglory is completely free, even every skin for every hero can be unlocked simply by playing. Riot actually admitted in an interview that they got inspiration for crafting and cards from Vainglory who had premiered it about 6 months before and received wildly positive feedback. There is a new hero almost every update which is frequent and there are always new skins and different quests to complete its overall an extremely fun game. It is also cross platform and runs on very low spec phones and tablets although the graphics can be ramped up on higher end phones and tablets (and they are absolutely gorgeous)

If you're interested in playing I can teach you a thing or two or play some with ya I've been playing since Season 0 and I'm quite heavy into the eSports side of Vainglory with a sponsorship soon coming hopefully.

Post your IGN's after you register and we can set up a game.

IGN: Azizele

I'm not a moba fan (well I hate moba) but Vainglory is a good mobile game. I don't know how is the game now but when I stopped to play it the game has only one maps. Maybe I should redownload it now that I have a bigger phone with more space capacity.

I recommend it for person who love moba game.

I'm playing this game since beta and was recruited to the Famous eSport organization on my country called RevivaL eSport xD

But i retired already <3 might play again just for fun. Btw, what's your region Azizele?

I can say this is the best MOBA game for Mobile since it has awesome smooth graphic and the Competitive scene in this game is growing rapidly! and they got nice skins and you can get the skin for free :P

IGN : HeVaPrometheus (sold to my fans xD)

HeVaHades (2nd acc <3)

Server : SEA

The picture is the day i announce that i'm gonna retire from competitive scene and maybe the game after the friendly match against our rival.

1467766781758.jpg

I mean it looks good however i'm not sure i would play this since phone games are pretty incompatible to pc games. I also feel like it would be too casual (sorry) for me. I personally feel if they made this for pc I'd probably give it a go.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2016 at 8:27 AM, Kibbelz said:

I mean it looks good however i'm not sure i would play this since phone games are pretty incompatible to pc games. I also feel like it would be too casual (sorry) for me. I personally feel if they made this for pc I'd probably give it a go.

I definitely see where you're coming from since I had the same outlook on it when I started however it cant be farther from the truth, the Vainglory eSports scene has been growing exponentially with some of the most fast paced and competitive MOBA gameplay there is.