Block Spell/Rune

Pigot

Question

Hey everyone!

I would like to know if there is a way to make a block spell (to trap players / monsters) such as the Tibia Magic Wall. Is there a way to do this with Intersect 3.1?

Thanks! :D

14 answers to this question

Sadly this would be pretty tough to do without the source.

Only possible thing I could think of is making an event spell, where the spell spawns an NPC named Block Wall or something, and then obviously make it so it can't be moved through. Only issue would be knowing when to automatically despawn/kill it. You could make it have low health and require other players to attack it to "clear" the wall, but the issue with that is people could then run around casting it congesting areas.

12 minutes ago, Teppy said:

Here's a quick little example I did. Not sure if it's quite what you were looking for, but may be the best we for now :P

Not exactly how I wanted it. Because it would be right to spawn a wall and it disappears after a determined time. But from what it seems for now this is the only way xD thank you man! :D

2 hours ago, Pigot said:

Not exactly how I wanted it. Because it would be right to spawn a wall and it disappears after a determined time. But from what it seems for now this is the only way xD thank you man! :D

I figured, but until we get the source we have to think outside the box to do what we can :D

8 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

If you make the cooldown of the spell less that 10000 ms and cast it again it should run a 2nd common event instance and work properly.  Problem is npcs will move.

Can't you set the NPC that you use to the 'Guard' setting?