Zelda free sprites

sebacame

If anyone wants to make an online zelda game as i did in the past here are some sprites i made based on the minish cap graphics(these are free for anyone to use):

Spoiler

Goron and Rolling goron:

Spoiler

7_zpsex4mnm9i.png

I didn't make this one, but it would be weird to upload the rolling sprite whitout the original goron.

goronsinterminado_zpsydqcquvk.png

Weird dodongo:

Spoiler

59_zpsmmdouaon.png

Epona:

Spoiler

453_zpsjtswoltb.png

Wart miniboss:

Spoiler

337_zpsfnz9f2lh.png

Morpha boss:

Spoiler

197_zpsnf87lhax.png

Heroic Link(paperdoll):

Spoiler

Just remove Link and you got the paperdoll 

a2_zpswzzbcpsu.png

I know these are few sprites, but you got all minish cap's sprites all over internet, i just post the ones i made for my project.

PD: I may start working on more general graphics for the community

They look good however mind uploading a zip file for all of your Zelda graphics? I'm fairly certain there are not any pre-converted sprites into rpgmaker format and 32x32 tile sets. (I may be wrong on this). Either way, it will save time for anyone serious enough to make a Zelda project.

Kibbelz do you mean i should upload all the graphics of my zelda project including the ones i didnt make? That would be around 300-500MB

And i used them on EE, but it's meant for 64x64 instead of 32x32 to maintain the original screen size of the gba zelda games, all the tilesets i used are the same.

I dont think i will continue working on zelda projects as i want a game with some features that dont fit in zelda world such as player housing, etc. About making other sprites, once i get some inspiration i plan to make a lot of pixel art including: tilesets, sprites, animations and gui for a game i want to make and i will be posting my graphics for anyone willing to use them

So you made all the sprites that are shown in the first post? If so the look great. I'll probably use the epona Sprite for my own game. Thanks for your share. 

Oh, also, it would be a nice addition to the community if you did release all your Zelda graphics. Even though you didn't make them it would give users that don't have any pixel art skills something other to use then RPG Maker.