Deleting character after death

Evillione

Question

5 answers to this question

As @Blinkuz has kinda said, this is a very 'niche' feature for mmorpgs which wouldn't be suitable or worth maintaining in the base engine in my opinion.

On the bright side It is something that can be accomplished relatively easily via source edit -- you can ask here and wait it out in hopes someone does it for you.

As for other features which would be good for the base engine please post them and an bug reports in our official tracker.

Deleting the character would definitely need to be done by source edit but if you want to do some actions when the player dies you have a common event trigger that runs on death, but anyway I don't think there is an event command that allows you to clean all the inventory, at least now I don't remember that there is something like that.

1 minute ago, Evillione said:

@jcsnider Can u add "game modes" to the editor? Like the "One Life", where will the player lose the character and the "Normal" mode?

Hahaha I don't think this is the correct way to ask for features, much less I think you have understood what Intersect really is.