Question about equipment

Yuri

Question

Gentlemen experts, I wanted to understand some of the logic associated with equipment.

Equipment is capable of changing the player's statistics, it can be a static value or in percentage terms. I understand it this way: if both options are indicated, then a static value is added first, then a percentage of the total available statistics amount.

It means what kind of equipment the player will wear first.

For example, there is "Helmet" (defense 20) (defense + 5%) and there is "Armor" (defense 40) (defense + 5%). If the player first puts on "Armor", and then "Helmet", then the final defence will be greater than if first "Helmet" and then "Armor".

Tell me, do I understand everything correctly?

And I still don't understand how "Stat Bonus Range" works in terms of percentage change in statistics.

P.S. So far, I cannot verify this myself, so I am asking about it here.

Edited by Yuri

5 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, Beefy Kasplant said:

I'm pretty sure the %boost is calculated over your base stats. So it doesn't matter which one goes first

That is, if the "Helmet" has a defence +20, then the percentages are counted from 20? Or do you mean basic character stats?

Edited by Yuri

All armor base is added up first, then the % bonuses are applied I believe.
So if you're wearing 40, 20 = 60 Defense * %bonuses = 60 * 1.10 = 66

Requires some testing before I'm 100% sure of this but this is how I believe it works.

10 minutes ago, AisenArvalis said:

All armor base is added up first, then the % bonuses are applied I believe.
So if you're wearing 40, 20 = 60 Defense * %bonuses = 60 * 1.10 = 66

Requires some testing before I'm 100% sure of this but this is how I believe it works.

What do you think about the "Stat Bonus Range"? How does this parameter fit with statistics percentages?