Backpack Crafting

Lunam

Question

Hey, back again with another question. I looked for an answer but didnt seem to find one. Here it is:

Is there a way OTHER than modifying the Source or having an item in your bag linked to a common event that allows you to access a crafting table from your character alone? Kinda like minecraft how you can craft minimal items in your inventory, but need an actual crafting table for more advanced things. Looking for the "Inventory Crafting" basically, without the use of an item in the inventory linked to a common event that calls a crafting table.

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Lunam said:

Hey, back again with another question. I looked for an answer but didnt seem to find one. Here it is:

Is there a way OTHER than modifying the Source or having an item in your bag linked to a common event that allows you to access a crafting table from your character alone? Kinda like minecraft how you can craft minimal items in your inventory, but need an actual crafting table for more advanced things. Looking for the "Inventory Crafting" basically, without the use of an item in the inventory linked to a common event that calls a crafting table.

you can create a common event triggered by /command (i.e., player could open the crafting station by typing "/craft" in the chat)

Thanks guys! Both of those are really good ideas and ill play around to see which one i feel fits better for now. More than likely I will end up modifying the source as I want a GUI button for it, but i wanted to see if i missed a simple way to implement that. Thanks a ton though, those are very viable options!