System NPC -Spawn Night / Despawn Day

Cocolharicot

Question

Hello the community.

I created this post because I would like to know if there was a possibility of making sure to make an NPC spawn system.

My idea and I will want zombies to spawn that at night and during the day it does not spawn.

I have looked in the events but I am blocking. If you have a tutorial it will be super cool!

Good dev everyone ;)

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Cocolharicot said:

Hello the community.

I created this post because I would like to know if there was a possibility of making sure to make an NPC spawn system.

My idea and I will want zombies to spawn that at night and during the day it does not spawn.

I have looked in the events but I am blocking. If you have a tutorial it will be super cool!

Good dev everyone ;)

I can't think any good solution without source modifications. You could create map events which would only run at night and spawn npcs, but controlling how many npcs have been spawned and how many of them have been defeated won't be an easy task.

11 minutes ago, Cocolharicot said:

And how do you create this event to put npc on a map at night?

There is a Time editor within all the other editors which let you to create time periods(12am to 12pm and 12pm to 12am by default). You can create all the time periods you need. After you finished that, create a map event and, in the spawn conditions, add a "time is between" condition. That way, that event will only run if you are on a certain time period. But I don't think I can help you with the spawn control, you'll need to think about it by yourself unless there is someone else who knows a good way to manage it and has the time to explain it.

I wanted to do with time so I really have to take myself wrong to the manipulation to do because its not x) On the other hand I end up with 60 NPC see - I have to look if it has way to change the number of NPC to do spawnEt comment pouvez-vous créer cet événement pour mettre npc sur une carte la nuit?