Map Grid Zoom

aidan1982

Question

Hello! Great work by the way on how far you've gotten with the engine.

Been wondering if you plan to have the ability to allow Map Grid zooming? when working with a large quantity of linked maps, the initial zoom is nice, but than it completely zooms way out, so now i see a tiny Map Grid with all my linked maps with no way for me to Zoom into it closer so I can see what I've worked on so far and immediately goto another Map area that needs work.

Any plans to also add a map navigation bar across the top of and left side of the Map Grid, such as with standard maps, one side with A-infinity and the other 1-infinity. It would greatly help out, right now I'm having to use empty maps that I label myself and drop an image of the letter in and number, this also helps me when to know what grid I'm on, since they are all labeled from A1 to N10 and having a secondary Name for the map, for the grid-id's. So when I want a map to say be the "Meadows" for several linked maps, I can keep the grid-id I'm using for them. I know I use folders inside more folders also for that Purpose. But having a standard map label on the top and left side would be nice.

7 answers to this question

Nope, not able to actually, tried a fresh new 6.1 added a single map went to the Map Grid, no scroll zoom at all. I have never been able to do it on my current project since v4.x either.

Edit:

Now when I've open the project the first time in an editor any day, its fully zoomed in or close to it, but once I switch to another map it zooms completely out and I can't zoom in.