Youtube Channel.. Anyone got a game I can play and review?

Grizzy

Two things. First thing I have a segment called Indie Ambush where I just play and test our indie games so if anyone has a game that is ready to play for some of my videos I would really love to do one tonight!! Promise I will be positive and nice and give any shout-outs you want! ALSO.. I could really use some general feedback on things I could do better. I'm going to share my latest video and would love your opinions good or bad!!!

*Please note I'm not trying to self promote I just know this is a very honest group and that's why I love it here.*

Double Note I really would like to find one tonight so please link me and also give me anything you want to mention in the video as well.. Your name, Team's name, links to your portfolio etc.

Thank yall. Love you guys!

I had a lot of fun watching this actually, maybe later on when Leafling is in a better state I'll hit you up :)

Just a bit of CC:

1) A lot of the commentary seems to be filled with you messing around and joking (which isn't inherently a bad thing) but a bit more commentary on whats going on or why you like/dislike some parts of the game ect I think would help the video quality a ton.

2) Idk if it was just me but your voice seemed to be drowned under the game music on some parts.

3) One of the best parts of watching youtube creators is interaction and community, you should make a discord for your channel and try to build a community instead of relying on youtube comments.

Good luck! I'll be sure to like and sub :)

52 minutes ago, Aesthetic said:

I had a lot of fun watching this actually, maybe later on when Leafling is in a better state I'll hit you up :)

Just a bit of CC:

1) A lot of the commentary seems to be filled with you messing around and joking (which isn't inherently a bad thing) but a bit more commentary on whats going on or why you like/dislike some parts of the game ect I think would help the video quality a ton.

2) Idk if it was just me but your voice seemed to be drowned under the game music on some parts.

3) One of the best parts of watching youtube creators is interaction and community, you should make a discord for your channel and try to build a community instead of relying on youtube comments.

Good luck! I'll be sure to like and sub :)

Please do. I've been waiting almost as late as I can for someone to give me a game to do!

I'm going to be honest I feel awkward and end up repeating myself a lot so Im using the jokes as a crutch to push through until I get better.

And it did! I've been having trouble finding the sweet spot with the audio settings. I have a blue snowball mic so I might need to upgrade soon.

And that is an amazing idea with the discord! I'm going to do that right now.

Andd again thank you. You didn't have to go out of your way and you did. That endlessly means a lot to me. Please let me know when your game is ready and I will give it my highest priority! Hopefully I will have a few hundred subs by then and can help promote your game as much as I can!!

Hello! I'm glad  that you are making this type of videos, because one of the best ways for a game to gain popularity is if it has youtube representation.

One game you can play is DarkStory Online, it's always online and it will release on steam on a couple of weeks :D

It is on the forums on the Games section, or you can get it from it's website: https://darkstory2d.com

Is there still time to send the game or was it just yesterday evening? I would like you to follow Heroes, I would like to follow you step by step, but at the same time I am one step behind, because I am reformulating Heroes. For a better reception, it would be like 2 different games. I'm in doubt hahaha I don't know how to say, you could record and post on youtube only as not listed, for only me to see, I would like a feedback feom you like this to me have a north. I know it would consume your time, but when everything was ready you could make a public video from Heroes. Lately I have received good reviews, I just wanted to deliver something presentable to you before you present it to everyone. 

Just in case you will win 2 subscribers. Me and the Heroes account. I'm really looking for youtubers that support 2d indie games.

11 hours ago, davidsaid06 said:

Hello! I'm glad  that you are making this type of videos, because one of the best ways for a game to gain popularity is if it has youtube representation.

One game you can play is DarkStory Online, it's always online and it will release on steam on a couple of weeks :D

It is on the forums on the Games section, or you can get it from it's website: https://darkstory2d.com

Thats the one Im gonna do next! I'll keep you posted once it's going up and once I'm done! I'm working on structuring format to be more entertaining. I'm stoked and thanks for your response!

9 hours ago, Weylon Santana said:

Is there still time to send the game or was it just yesterday evening? I would like you to follow Heroes, I would like to follow you step by step, but at the same time I am one step behind, because I am reformulating Heroes. For a better reception, it would be like 2 different games. I'm in doubt hahaha I don't know how to say, you could record and post on youtube only as not listed, for only me to see, I would like a feedback feom you like this to me have a north. I know it would consume your time, but when everything was ready you could make a public video from Heroes. Lately I have received good reviews, I just wanted to deliver something presentable to you before you present it to everyone. 

Just in case you will win 2 subscribers. Me and the Heroes account. I'm really looking for youtubers that support 2d indie games.

I'm super game tho I'm slightly confused. Do you have a link I can download and check it out!?

On 5/10/2020 at 12:57 PM, davidsaid06 said:

Check it out! Just finished up tonight!