Evolution of classes

Fugaku

Question

I think this can be useful since in many MMOs they exist. Currently in event we have the option to change class, but this option replaces the values in the character's stats, my idea is to add an evolution option where this new class add stats and not replace it.

Set Class and New Class option in Event.

4 answers to this question

13 hours ago, BabyLoves said:

I been thinking that's possible with Event System..

Changing the Class and Sprite, no?

Pretty much, and if you want the stats to add up.. set the evolved classes to have higher base stats than the base ones and you're golden I reckon?

3 minutes ago, Joyce said:

Pretty much, and if you want the stats to add up.. set the evolved classes to have higher base stats than the base ones and you're golden I reckon?

Yeap yeap yeap... Exactly...
@OFFTOPIC

Joyce, can i talk with you in PM?

On 4/14/2020 at 9:04 PM, Fugaku said:

I think this can be useful since in many MMOs they exist. Currently in event we have the option to change class, but this option replaces the values in the character's stats, my idea is to add an evolution option where this new class add stats and not replace it.

Set Class and New Class option in Event.

Just to add on to Joyce and clear a few things up, by default when a player changes classes via the Event system in Intersect the character will immediately adopt the *new* base stats of whatever class they changed into.

To be more specific on how you could use this for your system, If you want a Warrior class to evolve into something like Knight and gain +5 base Attack, you could just use the same base stats as warrior but with +5 more attack, that way when you upgrade your class the new base stats will apply.

(Just realized this is a psuedo-necro sorry)