Help-me Laucher

luciferofhell

Question

I want to protect my resources, how should I do? And to update my laucher or put on a laucher, how do I do it too? If I put the laucher and close the resources, how do I update later? And in the update the person will have to download everything again or just what I updated?

4 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, jcsnider said:

Você não pode proteger seus recursos. Você pode codificar ou contratar alguém para codificar alguma forma de proteção, mas, simplesmente, não funcionará. 

Não há nenhuma forma de proteção que impeça as pessoas de acessar seus ativos. Mais informações aqui.

Patchkit.net é um lançador decente. Não temos um aqui agora.

I know a program that closes the files, but then I would have to play the full game every time I download. Of course, the article specifies that there is a way to decode, but even a barrier is always an obstacle. Is there any way to at least close with some program (encryption as I said) and get it to update only what I put in again?

Just now, luciferofhell said:

I know a program that closes the files, but then I would have to play the full game every time I download. Of course, the article specifies that there is a way to decode, but even a barrier is always an obstacle. Is there any way to at least close with some program (encryption as I said) and get it to update only what I put in again?

Protection must be custom coded. We do not offer a solution.

You can look at Patchkit or find another update program on the net, I don't have any to recommend right now.