Spiral Mech

Guest SherwiN

Guest SherwiN

s2Np8CO.png

Introduction

Hello everyone, Today i'm going to present a Steampunk 2D ORPG Game that i'm currently developing. That's all for the introduction , Thank you~

About

What do you think of a game where you yourself create the equipment or items that you need? Here on Spiral Mech you will play the role as a crafter, Create the Weapons you need before you go hunting for materials. Explore alot of places for new Materials to unlock more Craftable item. Party with your friends and battle the Area Bosses.

Features

There's too many Features that i can list, But I'll just list the important and awesome features.

- Character Customization: As you can see, This game works on crafting. So it must be pretty boring if you see all players are look alike isn't it? So i added a Character Customization on New Character Menu

TszxFNX.png

FAGNdVF.gif

- Crafting: The main feature of the game, You can craft Consumable Items, Weapons, Equipment, Materials, and some Misc Items like ~WorldMap~ Item.

- Advance Combat: Are you bored on pressing one key (Like: "Ctrl") to attack and wait for the enemy to die? Don't worry this game will provide you a new key's that will give trill on your combat experience

- Shield Key (When you equip a shield, There's a key that you can press to trigger the shield and block all incoming attacks. But only in the front, You can be attacked on sides and back)

- Range Weapon (When you are equip with a one handed range weapon and a one handed melee weapon you can use them at the same time, But there's only one attackspeed for those two)

SeibjJ2.gif

- Crafter's Rank: There's a ranking system where it rank your crafting level and set your rank title

- Apprentice Crafter

- Amateur Crafter

- Master Crafter

- Legendary Crafter

- Seamless Map

http://i.imgur.com/hWhpKKH.gifv

Gallery

I just took some pictures of what i've done so far, I still haven't made a Decent maps so what will you see are just templates for screenshots

FhlTXHh.png

mNX3XWi.png

V8aptLn.png

dBVulWX.png

KV4v9HP.gif

Teams

Owner: Sherwin

Graphic Artist: Sherwin

Programmer: Sherwin

Email us for suggestions or questions: spiralmech@gmail.com

Like our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/spiralmech

Guest SherwiN

This looks really nice, I love the Character Customizing!

Also if you don't mind me asking, are you using Orion or one of the many VB6 engines?

I guess you can say it's one of the many VB6 Engines?

But i guess it's not.. This is my own engine created on VB6, I planned to port it on VB.NET once i finish it.

I guess you can say it's one of the many VB6 Engines?

But i guess it's not.. This is my own engine created on VB6, I planned to port it on VB.NET once i finish it.

Oh nice, I didn't mean that there is anything wrong with VB6 just that I didn't want to list a ton of names. :P

Glad to hear that you're your own engine! c: and good luck with your project.

Guest SherwiN

Last update for today, i'm off to sleep :D

KV4v9HP.gif

Sorry for posting 3 times in a row.. it's just no one post before me and i'm bumping this topic :D

Guest SherwiN

This is now converted to Orion right now Sherwin?

Nope still VB6, My classmate what to play it before school ends.. (on june) if i convert to VB.NET now i won't make it :D

Guest SherwiN

This reminds me very much of a sheild system idea I had a while back. good job.

Ahaha.. I can show more good previews if i finish the weapon and shield paperdolls

Guest SherwiN

Looks nice however it apears quite buggy when you transition between maps.

Ye already fixed that, Genusis only made the Base of the Seamless map and i fixed it so that it won't have those black things