Lets make an AGD intersect game

Khaikaa

Username: Ananke

Intersect Projects: right now none (Waiting for open source)

Roles: Maily coder(programmer), secondary Developer.

I'm a commercial .NET programmer (focused on backend) for two years (mainly Webdev, but i wrote many Windows Services, WebApi and some desktop programs) + sql, javascript, jquert ect.... Before that i worked with Java for about 1 year.

Got also come experience with Unity.

To prove my skills i can give you my github link (but there are some old projects) or wrote some example program(s) or webaplication.

@Kibbelz if we want to show you our development proof do we need to send you literal screenshots of the code or just say systems we've made with GIF proof?

And do we need proof for the writer role?

56 minutes ago, The Bunny Gamer said:

@Kibbelz if we want to show you our development proof do we need to send you literal screenshots of the code or just say systems we've made with GIF proof?

Examples always helps in any field. We wont be recruiting coders until Intersect is open source though.

4 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Examples always helps in any field. We wont be recruiting coders until Intersect is open source though.

1) That didn't really answer my question, sorry

2) Does "coder" mean "developer"?

6 hours ago, The Bunny Gamer said:

For the writing part yes, the fact that someone want to be a writer doesn't mean that the person is good at writing story.

As an exemple i could ask to be in the writer team but i still can't relate two sentences together.