question on the points

Dovas

Question

6 answers to this question

@Dovas if you wish to limit a particular stat, don't give the player points to spend from on level up. Design your own custom way to handle stat increase. For a simple example: in my project a player increases stats through the items they have equipped however, Using events with the "level up" trigger allows you to do creative things. See this tutorial for creative basis for creating custom skills: 

If they know the engine they will be able to make the button to increase their speed by going in the .json file:

1) go to the directory file: resources\gui\layouts\game\CharacterWindow.json

2) find the section: "IncreaseSpeedButton":

3) change "Disabled": true, and "Hidden": true, to "Disabled": false, "Hidden": false,

Every player that would do that would be able to increase their speed which would be like cheating.

26 minutes ago, Gibier said:

S'ils connaissent le moteur, ils pourront créer le bouton pour augmenter leur vitesse en allant dans le fichier .json:

1) allez dans le répertoire: resources \ gui \ layouts \ game \ CharacterWindow.json

2) trouvez la section: "IncreaseSpeedButton":

3) changer "Disabled": true, et "Hidden": true, à "Disabled": false, "Hidden": false,

Chaque joueur qui ferait cela pourrait augmenter sa vitesse, ce qui serait comme de la triche.

Ah okay, well understood. Thank you. :)

12 minutes ago, Slayer said:

@Dovas, si vous souhaitez limiter une statistique particulière, ne donnez pas au joueur de points à dépenser à partir du niveau supérieur. Concevez votre propre façon de gérer l’augmentation des statistiques. Pour un exemple simple: dans mon projet, un joueur augmente les statistiques à travers les objets qu’il a équipés, l’utilisation d’événements avec le déclencheur "niveau supérieur" vous permet de faire des choses créatives. Consultez ce didacticiel pour découvrir les bases créatives permettant de créer des compétences personnalisées: 

Yes, now that I think about it. I'll look into it carefully. Thank you very much.