Need Help Logo design (Text only actually)

Silvershire

I will make it very, very brief: I need someone to make a decent looking logo for my game.

There's no need for an actual "logo", its just the title text in a fancy font with modified color darkness!

Example of the desired end result: (without the shield + sword)

619?cb=20140206013521

I really appreciate if someone is willing to help me out!
Please PM me :)

Firstly, this should be in the Resource Requests board not the Recruitment board.

Secondly, are you asking us to remove the shield and sword from the logo above? Or use a different font? Or change the font but keep the shield and sword? And what's the name of your game?

9 minutes ago, The Bunny Gamer said:

Firstly, this should be in the Resource Requests board not the Recruitment board.

Secondly, are you asking us to remove the shield and sword from the logo above? Or use a different font? Or change the font but keep the shield and sword? And what's the name of your game?

@Darknesslighter want to recruit someone to make a game logo for his game, he/she create the post on the right forum section. The showed image if only to show what type of logo he/she want for the game not ''stealing it'', the name could be anything but at the end it has to be similar to it.

On 9/8/2019 at 11:36 PM, Gibier said:

@Darknesslighter want to recruit someone to make a game logo for his game, he/she create the post on the right forum section. The showed image if only to show what type of logo he/she want for the game not ''stealing it'', the name could be anything but at the end it has to be similar to it.

I couldn't have said it better!

WIN!