Screen resolution

Yuri

Question

12 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Aesthetic said:

Which .json files are you referring to? There are quite a lot in this engine. If you could tell me which .json you're looking at I can help ya out.

Those in which the position and size of the used interfaces are registered.

Are you asking how to change the size of Interface elements? If so go to Resources/GUI/Layouts/(Game or Menu) and find the .json of the Interface element you want to modify. Then change the last two number values of "Bounds" those reflect the X and Y size of your image.

Rassian languages:

Меня интересует разрешение экрана по умолчанию. Я хочу разместить элементы интерфейса и игровые окна в удобном для моей игры месте, и поэтому хотел узнать как мне не выпасть за пределы экрана клиента игры.

Google translate:

I'm interested in the default screen resolution.  I want to place the interface elements and game windows in a place convenient for my game, and therefore I wanted to find out how I can not fall outside the screen of the game client.

25 minutes ago, Yuri said:

Rassian languages:

Меня интересует разрешение экрана по умолчанию. Я хочу разместить элементы интерфейса и игровые окна в удобном для моей игры месте, и поэтому хотел узнать как мне не выпасть за пределы экрана клиента игры.

Google translate:

I'm interested in the default screen resolution.  I want to place the interface elements and game windows in a place convenient for my game, and therefore I wanted to find out how I can not fall outside the screen of the game client.

The default resolution in intersect is 800*600 in window mode, If you make your windows in a resolution bigger than that it will probably be boke when someone will use the default window size at launch (by broke i mean that exemple your chatbox could hide few of the button at the right bottom of the client.

46 minutes ago, Gibier said:

The default resolution in intersect is 800*600 in window mode, If you make your windows in a resolution bigger than that it will probably be boke when someone will use the default window size at launch (by broke i mean that exemple your chatbox could hide few of the button at the right bottom of the client.

In this case, it would probably be better to leave the default resolution as the only possible? 

54 minutes ago, Gibier said:

I think I'm starting to understand!  Set the position as for the window mode and register the alignment on the corners and sides.

Thanks for the help!