Death Animations

INTRODUCTION

Hi. I made these death "animations" a few months back and thought I might as well share them with everyone. They are free to use, credit appreciated but not required and do what you will with them! :) (Maybe they will even inspire you to make your own! They are really easy to make, just get an enemy sprite and go to Paint 3D and produce your inner three year old with a red pen)

TWO EXAMPLES OF WHAT YOU WILL BE DOWNLOADING:

a7971c2563395b3400c944b42b0ea242.png3a86bd4350e8e1e73232081d0afac857.png

FULL EIGHTEEN ANIMATIONS IN THIS PACK:

https://ascensiongamedev.com/resources/filehost/245da26ab851e274f2bcd1324255f505.zip

HOW TO USE:

These are extremely easy to use. Simply:

1) Make a seperate common event for every enemy in your game.

2) Create an animation and set the sprites to (BELOW target) the death animations I've given you, or make your own.

3) In every common event you made for each enemy, play the animation of that enemy in the common event (no trigger for the event) and set the location to relative to the players direction, directly one tile in front of the player. Last it for about 3 seconds.

4) Inside your NPC's or Enemies settings, set the on death for player event to the common event!

[OPTIONAL] 5) If you want more than one common event to occur when your enemy dies, just add the extra commands you want to the same common event!

f74e5c0d0b17e262d505417c1851df62.png -----> "I hope I helped!"

• 5 months later...