Event Questions

Weylon Santana

Question

I have 3 doubts about events, that maybe a lot of people have too, so I came to ask.

Is there any way to modify switches and player variables while the player is offline?

Can global events change switches or variables?

And finally, can an event turn on or off a global switch?

2 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, Weylon Santana said:

I have 3 doubts about events, that maybe a lot of people have too, so I came to ask.

Is there any way to modify switches and player variables while the player is offline?

Can global events change switches or variables?

And finally, can an event turn on or off a global switch?

1. No, the only way to change a player switch/variable is attach an event to that player, and intersect only do that if the player is online.

2. Just to be sure before I answer you(this question may be stupid, but some people was wrong with this), when you say "global events" you actualy mean global events(map event with the global event check on) or common event?

3. Yes it can.

2 minutes ago, Khaikaa said:

No, the only way to change a player switch/variable is attach an event to that player, and intersect only do that if the player is online.

I Got.

Yes it can.

I Got.

Just to be sure before I answer you(this question may be stupid, but some people was wrong with this), when you say "global events" you actualy mean global events(map event with the global event check on) or common event?

I say events on the map with the box checked. Why is it organized for me. But if you can respond on both occasions, thank you too.