WIP Runic Land/Tierras Rúnicas

Dream Maker Studio

I'd appreciate it if you didn't rip files directly from Arcwyre. You have some of my custom graphics in your screenshots. I would hope you didn't also rip the Time Fantasy assets because Jason is a very hard working artist who doesn't deserve people stealing his resources.

13 minutes ago, zzz said:

I'd appreciate it if you didn't rip files directly from Arcwyre. You have some of my custom graphics in your screenshots. I would hope you didn't also rip the Time Fantasy assets because Jason is a very hard working artist who doesn't deserve people stealing his resources.

Doesn't mean he ripped from Arcwyre. I have these tilesets also and I paid for them :P

Other than that the game is looking very nice, good job.

27 minutes ago, Essence said:

Doesn't mean he ripped from Arcwyre. I have these tilesets also and I paid for them :P

Other than that the game is looking very nice, good job.

He literally has custom graphics I made from scratch in his screenshots which he directly ripped from the resources folder of Arcwyre.

The wings being the biggest direct rip.

Do not take them out of that project, and if so, what's wrong? that is, there are thousands of people who do that, nor will I sell the game. I did not know that they would get angry if I used other resources, I had no idea sorry.

A colleague gave me the graphics, capable that the theft of that project had no idea.

2 hours ago, zzz said:

He literally has custom graphics I made from scratch in his screenshots which he directly ripped from the resources folder of Arcwyre.

The wings being the biggest direct rip.

Can I at least make one with the base of those wings? 

2 hours ago, Urysoft said:

Do not take them out of that project, and if so, what's wrong? that is, there are thousands of people who do that, nor will I sell the game. I did not know that they would get angry if I used other resources, I had no idea sorry.

A colleague gave me the graphics, capable that the theft of that project had no idea.

Can I at least make one with the base of those wings? 

I have no problem with you using it, I really couldn't care less about the actual graphics, its the principle of stealing from other devs in the community. If you didn't intentionally rip them then I have no problem but be careful with that in the future you may not get into legal trouble but thats not the type of energy you want to surround your project with

17 minutes ago, zzz said:

I have no problem with you using it, I really couldn't care less about the actual graphics, its the principle of stealing from other devs in the community. If you didn't intentionally rip them then I have no problem but be careful with that in the future you may not get into legal trouble but thats not the type of energy you want to surround your project with

I understand, it was not my intention the truth .. I had a partner with whom we are in the project but I have no idea where I got it. The Arcwyre project you mentioned I did not know until you told me, on the ascension page I'm doing very recently .. I'm sorry if it made you angry, it was not my intention at all. As I saw that the graphics that my colleague happened to me are very good, I decided to put them but I did not ask him where I got them from. As always, take out the goo gle graphics or ask. And sorry for my english, I'm using google translator.

On 1/11/2019 at 11:05 PM, zzz said:

This is one of the biggest problems in the game development community.

I "understand" people using other's content, making custom content is hard/expensive(depending if you make it or buy it). The bad point is people usually don't ask for permission, they just "google" for content and add it to their projects. I don't care about legal issues, I think personal issues are more important here. A lot of people would give permission by free if you just ask them, asking doesn't hurt at all. It doesn't matter where you find the content, that content was made by someone, it's not spontaneously generated in the internet. Next time you add any kind of content to any project of yours make sure a) it was made just for your project on purpose or b) you have all the permisions of usage of that content from their real creators, @Urysoft.

That being said, nice mapping, and I like the "mapa mundi"(world map on english) idea so much.

sorry people, if my team includes someone about the resources of other projects. My intention was never so generic, but the game was not published in the forum of this creator of Arcwyre. Thank you very much for making me realize this problem. already talk to zzz in private. and thanks again for letting me use the resources of your project. I will not do this again without first asking permission.