Nope, projectile still not .... projeciling.

asccurious

Question

I can get the projectiles to do everything so far except give me an actual moving projectile thing, it casts the animation, the enemy gets hit, there is no actual moving projectile on the screen.   What am I doing wrong?  How do you make a MOVING PROJECTILE.  it casts the initial animation in front of the player for just a second, I have range set to max, and the animation is in 999 loop, so it should not be disappearing like that.

3 answers to this question

4 hours ago, asccurious said:

I can get the projectiles to do everything so far except give me an actual moving projectile thing, it casts the animation, the enemy gets hit, there is no actual moving projectile on the screen.   What am I doing wrong?  How do you make a MOVING PROJECTILE.  it casts the initial animation in front of the player for just a second, I have range set to max, and the animation is in 999 loop, so it should not be disappearing like that.

No one can answer your question until you provide a screenshot of your projectile editor, just saying its not working wont help us help you. Upload a screenshot and I can help you fix it in seconds.