Gave someone my tileset folder but they can't seem to load maps properly?

Garlic

Question

Trying to make it so somebody can map with me and I zipped up my tileset folder and sent it over to them, as well as sent them over the .imap file for them to map with, and they can't seem to map . When they load up the map it's loading from an entirely different tileset than the one it should be, by the looks of it.

The images appear to be in order in their folder, as well as listed the same as mine in the editor, so I've no idea why it won't work for 'em.

2 answers to this question

The imap exports do not contain tileset names. Instead, they contain the ids where the tileset information is stored in the database. This is because storing a single numeric number for each tile/layer is smaller than the filename of each set.

Soooo they’ll need your Intersect.db file for their server, or you need to export your tilesets table from your Intersect.db file using a tool like sqlitebroswer so they can make their tilesets table match in their Intersect.db file. 

Can you get a screen shot of your folder, both the folder the editor is in and the folder containing tilesets (just the top is fine we dont need to see the contents of the tileset just the directory path).

So from my understanding the editor loads its files from the folder directly so anything added to the resources/tilesets folder should show up for your tiles.