Looking to buy some Monster NPCs

Grizzy

Question

Pretty much that, does anyone know of any good places or good people? I want to make as much GFX as I can myself, but I've found I'll have to cut some corners, and enemy NPCs seems like a decent way to go.

Also I am paying, and looking to purchase.

4 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Solstice said:

Dunno what the standard rates are but I just so happen to be trying to make some side cash with what little time I have. Unfortunately I can't private message you for some reason, presumably because my account is new. Drop me a message and I'll respond if I can do it, let me know some ballpark numbers and what you're looking for, also if you have a palette and example style/aesthetic ruleset send that too.

;)

This post as been written a year ago. Please don't do necroposting. Also yes you new to wait two weeks before being able to write private message. I suggest you to read the forum's rule https://www.ascensiongamedev.com/rules/

Dunno what the standard rates are but I just so happen to be trying to make some side cash with what little time I have. Unfortunately I can't private message you for some reason, presumably because my account is new. Drop me a message and I'll respond if I can do it, let me know some ballpark numbers and what you're looking for, also if you have a palette and example style/aesthetic ruleset send that too.

;)

12 hours ago, Solstice said:

;)

Hit me up on the Discord: Kasplant#7833