Cliff tile

Beefy Kasplant

Question

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, mcadams said:

According to Chronos' post, "A cliff autotile is just that, a cliff. It uses the 4x4 tile preset from RPG Maker to create cliffs, walls and other such things in an orderly fashion. It has its flaws with having several layers of cliffs next to eachother, but for straight lines it works fine out of the box."

I tried it out myself and it's good for making straight walls using cliff tiles that don't divert in multiple directions; it basically takes a box of tiles can make it taller or wider. I wouldn't recommend it for intricate cliffs that go in multiple directions, but it'll save you time on straighter parts.

Example of cliff tiles in use:

dea1386fca7dd0bfa353bd88d25f985f.gif

According to Chronos' post, "A cliff autotile is just that, a cliff. It uses the 4x4 tile preset from RPG Maker to create cliffs, walls and other such things in an orderly fashion. It has its flaws with having several layers of cliffs next to eachother, but for straight lines it works fine out of the box."

I tried it out myself and it's good for making straight walls using cliff tiles that don't divert in multiple directions; it basically takes a box of tiles can make it taller or wider. I wouldn't recommend it for intricate cliffs that go in multiple directions, but it'll save you time on straighter parts.