Text outline

gallighanmaker

Question

Hello everyone,

I have changed  all interface of the intersect engine and I would like to know if the text object is possible to make an outline aspect for better visualization.

Example:

BdGB7.png

I looked in the configuration xml file but found nothing that has reference to do that.

If anyone knows if it is possible, let me know.

After this I will change the game font but I already saw that tutorial here in the forum.

Thanks for now.

2 answers to this question

42 minutes ago, mcadams said:

The Intersect GUI .xml currently doesn't support any markdown features it seems for text (bold, italics, underline, outline, etc.) However this could be possibly be an addition down the line of Intersect's development or of your own when it becomes open source. If you're having problems with text visibility in the current version I suggest either choosing a more clear font, text color, or upping the TextScale to something like 1.25 or 1.5. 

I also can't find any options for the text/font generator to include an outline in the font itself..... if I think of anything though I will come back to add to this :/ 

The Intersect GUI .xml currently doesn't support any markdown features it seems for text (bold, italics, underline, outline, etc.) However this could be possibly be an addition down the line of Intersect's development or of your own when it becomes open source. If you're having problems with text visibility in the current version I suggest either choosing a more clear font, text color, or upping the TextScale to something like 1.25 or 1.5.