Need Help [Paid] Project Elder Tales

gallighanmaker

Hi guys,

Introduction

• I  need a professional to give an identity to my project, bring professionalism and quality to the players, so that this happens I will invest in graphics and other things ...
  • I am a C# programmer and I do not like/hate :> the design part, but I ended up becoming part of UI / UX but the part of characters and tilesets I owe.
  • I've been planning this project investment and now the time has come. I would like to go in parts.

Project

• I need tileset and characters with customizations such as a female and male model with some initial hairs, simple clothes and some armors, like a basic stuff pack to start the project and start testing everything.
  • The game takes place in a familiar setting to the anime Log Horizon and I have a lot of visitors in indie db community. http://www.indiedb.com/games/elder-tales
  • The tilesets would like something in that style of that ambiance, mixes fantasy medieval elements and also modern (naruto?).
  • I'm using the characters and tilesets of LPC and I find it awesome, to save time the work could be done in that same style. Remembering that I do not need a lot of work in a short time, but in parts.

LPC Reference: http://lpc.opengameart.org/

Tileset reference:

germ_forest_inn_by_cluly-d88e7rd.jpg

• The tilesets are also basic to start the project, where we will have some maps only and in future to expand.

Log horizon reference (modern abandoned city):

log-horizon-theme-my10.jpg

Conclusion

• I can close this investment by month or by kits, it is at your discretion. I can pay via paypal.
  • I will be happy to hire more services, logo, illustrations etc ...

Thanks for now.

On 18/2/2018 at 12:00 AM, gallighanmaker said:

@Blestro I liked the idea, would have some suggestion of character style, if we should continue with lpc or create one in the base that you think is better? ... the issue of tileset is very important.

@gallighanmaker i think, the LPC are good but, something original is always better, to my mind. anyways,  there are many matching styles that works... we can speak more  about this for PM