How to Distribute client and they enter my server?

18jonatas18

Question

6 answers to this question

All the files of your client folder, you may delte the editor client but they need an administrator account to log in so it's not dangerous :)

Then in the config file  you have to put your ip or a no-ip to connect to your serv.

Then run the serv and if your port are open they can join!

On 24/09/2017 at 3:17 PM, Abyss said:

Então, no arquivo de configuração, você deve colocar seu ip ou um não-ip para se conectar ao seu serviço.

Em seguida, execute o serviço e, se sua porta estiver aberta, eles podem se juntar!

In the configuration file of the client or server that has to per ip

I went to the site that checks if the door is open and there it says it's open, that means players can enter right?

4 minutes ago, 18jonatas18 said:

In the configuration file of the client or server that has to per ip

I went to the site that checks if the door is open and there it says it's open, that means players can enter right?

if the port is open and clients have the correct ip they will connect for sure :)

Here's a link to find your external ip.

https://myexternalip.com

You will also need to open the port that your game use. To do that you will need to go in the config panel of your router. If you google "how open port" with the name of your router it will surely have some tutorial on it.

You will also need the router's username and password. If the tutorial doesn't give them, google "default username password" with your router's name.