Change Tiles with an Event?!

PalDiaray

Question

Hey there,

is it possible to change tiles/background etc, with an event. I want to press a button to open a door. So if i pressed a button on the map, i'll see the open door and the button changes to a green button.

And if it isn't possible, how i can open doors (delete Block Event) with an event (button)... ^-^

Thank you for your answers,

have a nice day, ;)

PalDiaray

5 answers to this question

This is very possible through switches. Ill be posting a large guide soon that will entail switches and the event system

In short you want to make an event with the button tile graphic, make it so when its used it changes whatever switch to True. Then have page where the button is blue and make an event with a closed door then a new page with an open door and set the requirement to switch whatever is true

24 minutes ago, NotAzizele said:

This is very possible through switches. Ill be posting a large guide soon that will entail switches and the event system

In short you want to make an event with the button tile graphic, make it so when its used it changes whatever switch to True. Then have page where the button is blue and make an event with a closed door then a new page with an open door and set the requirement to switch whatever is true

Thats cool, thank you :D

And how i can delete the Attributes (blocked), so i can walk through the open door?

Unbenannt.png

21 minutes ago, Damian666 said:

if you make the button a event, you can change the events graphic in the moveroute section.

so on press, set moveroute > change graphic etc etc :)

Thank you, founded it :)