Need Help Arcwyre Needs Skilled Developers.

Aesthetic

Hello everyone. Im sure most of you on here are familiar with Arcwyre and a good few of you participated in the play test a couple months ago so I'll spare the large introduction. 

Sadly we just recently lost our lead content developer and its just me working on Arcwyre, which in it's current state is a massive undertaking. I'm looking for skilled mappers and developers to help push through this Alpha 1.0 milestone update which will finally express Arcwyre as a game and its future. 

I'm only accepting applications via PM.

All applicants must possess at least some degree of skill with the Intersect Editor as well as examples of their work, hours they'll be able to commit, and their contact details

This is a paid position, we can discuss payment amounts and methods privately if you are hired.

1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

Is Arcwyre open to play still? May attract more developers to see its current state :)

No, it is not open to play yet. @NotAzizele is waiting for the next Engine update in order to push the new update. The content for the new release is nearly fully developed, though.

7 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Is Arcwyre open to play still? May attract more developers to see its current state :)

Sadly not open right now as we are near alpha 1.0 but any developer has access to it of course.

Hurry up with beta 4 and maybe i can get some devs kibz jeez <3