Black screen problem

Ambard

Question

6 answers to this question

Windows XP is not supported. Intersect requires .Net Framework 4.5 which Microsoft only released for Vista or later.

Intersect also requires DirectX 10+ for it's lighting system. If you are crashing after logging in that might be the culprit.

Outside of that you could be facing a programming bug.. there are many that we have already fixed for 2.0. Without a broken machine to play with in hand or remotely, however, there isn't much advice that we can give.

2 hours ago, Ambard said:

I have downloaded the Intersect engine on another machine and when I register an account and log in it just fades to a black screen. How do I fix this.

before i was like this too, either wait for 1 min or just close it and open the client again :D hope it help

It fails on windows XP it fails on windows 7 and it fails on windows 10. The only machine it worked on was my $1000.00 gaming laptop wich I no longer have. I have redownloaded the engine and started fresh on each machine. Are there some kind of lib files or something I need?

15 minutes ago, Ambard said:

It fails on windows XP it fails on windows 7 and it fails on windows 10. The only machine it worked on was my $1000.00 gaming laptop wich I no longer have. I have redownloaded the engine and started fresh on each machine. Are there some kind of lib files or something I need?

I don't think so :o

well i don't know then :( sorry.

Ok, Ill see if I can update this win 7 machine to newer directX and net framework. The black screen is what actually happens on my windows 10 machine however.

I know it will get resolved and I am not about to jump ship. Can't wait till version 2 :)

I checked my machine and i meet the DirectX and Met Framework requirements. I play with it some more

Edited by Ambard
Checked updates