Looking for a scripter for ResBak Online

dummydoh

Question

Hello guys, i'm making a small game for me friend and familly and I would like to add new content to my game.. I use Resbak online MMORPG and I try to figure out how add new thing like new skill or new equip slot... Maybe if anyone want to help me or create it for me it will be very appreciated.. I'm not really ricj but i'm also ready to pay if required... Here a list of what I try to add to my game :

-Equipment slot (Helm, ring, neck, boots, gloves, cape) and also program interface for it.
-Adding cooking skill with cooking station

-Fix moving interface (lock interface...)

it should not be very hard to do for someone who know how to do that but I can't figure out how to do that..

You can contact me in private if you want to talk about it with me...

Thank for reading my ad and hope someone will be able to help me :3

Dummy Doh

5 answers to this question

3 hours ago, dummydoh said:

Hello guys, i'm making a small game for me friend and familly and I would like to add new content to my game.. I use Resbak online MMORPG and I try to figure out how add new thing like new skill or new equip slot... Maybe if anyone want to help me or create it for me it will be very appreciated.. I'm not really ricj but i'm also ready to pay if required... Here a list of what I try to add to my game :

-Equipment slot (Helm, ring, neck, boots, gloves, cape) and also program interface for it.
-Adding cooking skill with cooking station

-Fix moving interface (lock interface...)

it should not be very hard to do for someone who know how to do that but I can't figure out how to do that..

You can contact me in private if you want to talk about it with me...

Thank for reading my ad and hope someone will be able to help me :3

Dummy Doh

I do not recommend this engine is really bugged.

heavily outdated engine, lack of zlib and a sensible database.

11 hours ago, dummydoh said:

okay, thank for answering, do you have any idea of what I can use to make a basic game like Resbak then? easy to work with?

Look this, that is the Best engine 

https://github.com/AscensionGameDev/Intersect-Engine/releases/download/v0.7.2-beta.27/intersect-0.7.2-beta.27+build.a86bfe35c5eb69d76e869b3056ce11c4f28e0d1d.full.zip

Thank, I just took a look at it and it look more better then resbak but sadly there is no skill in this one? right? I saw you can fish, mine.... but there is no level for specific skill. Do you have anything other program you can recommand me?

2 hours ago, dummydoh said:

Thank, I just took a look at it and it look more better then resbak but sadly there is no skill in this one? right? I saw you can fish, mine.... but there is no level for specific skill. Do you have anything other program you can recommand me?

How the current engine works you have to create those skill with the event editor. That's how it was made to be. But skill with source edit would be way better.