Zombies Online!

La Última Guerra 2D

(ESPAÑOL)

Hola a todos! Hoy les traigo un proyecto que tenemos con unos amigos, y se trata de un juego de zombies D':

Tiene una historia compleja la cual pondré mas adelante en el post!

Sin mas que decir les mostrare imágenes y ademas les dejare el grupo oficial de nosotros (Mm0rpgames) 

Tenemos dos proyectos en funcionamiento (La Ultima Guerra y Zombies Online) Espero les guste!  Y ademas después subiré un vídeo corto :D

Grupo oficial!

(INGLES)

Hello everyone! Today I bring a project we have with some friends, and this is a zombie game D ':
It has a complex history which will make later in the post!

No more to say will show you pictures and also leave you the official group of us (Mm0rpgames)
We have two projects in operation (the last war and Zombies Online) Hope you like it! And also later I'll upload a short video

The only comment I have for now is that the map(at least the first one since that is the only one that loaded) looks kind of bare. Some things you could do to add some liveliness would be to add more furniture or even carpeting to the floors. Otherwise good luck on your projects it looks good for a start.

I think the map could use a little bit too but overall not bad at all. I'd suggest stearing away from just taking what your games about and adding online to the end of it, seems cheesy! Overall it's good though and I wish you the best of luck!

6 minutes ago, yeroC said:

I think the map could use a little bit too but overall not bad at all. I'd suggest stearing away from just taking what your games about and adding online to the end of it, seems cheesy! Overall it's good though and I wish you the best of luck!

Thank you all! Fixing the map will try to go slowly, because besides I have to do the streets, etc but fails before throwing Online maps much better :)