Getting player data in run-time

Rodrigo Reis

Question

4 answers to this question

Well I'm a programmer but I'm not skilled in C# nor do i have time to study and develop the code... but the concept is not so hard for a real c# programmer to insert that function. There's a workaround for that tough, with no need to mess with the source code (injecting an user variable directly into the database), but as I said, I don't have the time right now. This engine is very cool and I hope to contribute with it. The developers should open a Patreon or another crowdfunding for it.

37 minutes ago, Rodrigo Reis said:

open a Patreon or another crowdfunding for it.

We get no money for development, and funding isn't currently the issue. We wouldn't be able to get enough funding to hire other proper developers anyway, so the code will remain 100% free both for contribution and consumption.

Understood, and it's quite admiring of you guys. Actually I messed around with a similar project (that I think inspired Intersect) called Argentum Online, a similar server-client for orpg developed in Visual Basic 6. I hope I can contribute with the project somehow. When I have time I will study the plugin stuff so I could do some things without breaking the source code. I'm braziliam and I see there are others from my country that already joined, wich is great.