MIGRATE 7.130

Siege

Question

I have a problem, I have 7.130 and the migrate when using it is passed to mysql only the folders have size, but 0 rows, and the type of config of the server does not change from sqlite to mysql, if I import the sql manually to php in its corresponding places, and I manually put mysql in sqlite in config in playerdata, it starts the server but it doesn't let me log in with any account, does anyone know what's going on?

11 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Cheshire said:

¿El registro del servidor proporciona información sobre lo que sucede con la migración?

yes, the strange thing is that, when migrating playerdata and gamedata to php, only the folders are migrated, but not the data, they appear with size, but 0 columns I cannot see the information of the players or anything although they have size, and if I import from a sql it works fine, but then in the server config, it does not change from sqlite to mysql when doing the migration, if I put it manually in type mysql, it starts me, it recognizes the registered accounts, but it does not login, it says login and password incorrect

6 minutes ago, Cheshire said:

Are you sure you're using the prerelease branch? 

To update from 129 to 130, what I did is download the update (upgrade) and that's it, did I miss something in that process then?

Just making sure it's not a custom build because I know there's a pr open that would definitely break it this way.

Would have to try this myself at some point to see if I can replicate it.. or anyone else that feels like it.

4 minutes ago, Cheshire said:

Just making sure it's not a custom build because I know there's a pr open that would definitely break it this way.

Would have to try this myself at some point to see if I can replicate it.. or anyone else that feels like it.

install everything from 0 and the problem persists too long I tried another pc and the same

55 minutes ago, Cheshire said:

ok, I let myself migrate fine, but creating a new playerdata with 0 registered accounts, it seems that my version 1.29 playerdata is not suitable for migrating if you have updated the engine to 1.30

On 17/3/2022 at 1:29, Arufonsu said:

6fbf7672c84742675b18ecd7e11a5625.png

la migración de los datos del juego aún no es totalmente compatible y se recomienda encarecidamente mantenerla como SQLite

okay, now I understand why I didn't read it in mysql when I put it in type in config, thanks, if the gamedata is in sqlite and playerdata in mysql.