record map_id

Artheios

Question

6 answers to this question

10 hours ago, Artheios said:

Ok thanks for answering me and also thanks for your tutorial on timed events, it helped me a lot. That would have been great if it were possible that way...

Must understand how this source extract works... Maybe it's possible to do a script call from events like in rpg maker ?

Do you know how program in c#?

No i'm only familiar with ruby scripting (i learned it with the help of the man who create touhou wandering souls if you know this game), but as i saw i understand some commands in the source i may be able to do some minor changes for my game. I only have to understand how it works properly, for now i know how to get the source but not sure of the fork section so i prefer touching nothing.

Edit: Oh... Ok... I saw an option called copy id in the editor and paste it to see... Ok let's forgot this idea, i'll do something else. Thanks for taking time to answering me.

Edited by Artheios
Answer found

On 3/16/2022 at 6:32 AM, Artheios said:

No i'm only familiar with ruby scripting (i learned it with the help of the man who create touhou wandering souls if you know this game), but as i saw i understand some commands in the source i may be able to do some minor changes for my game. I only have to understand how it works properly, for now i know how to get the source but not sure of the fork section so i prefer touching nothing.

Edit: Oh... Ok... I saw an option called copy id in the editor and paste it to see... Ok let's forgot this idea, i'll do something else. Thanks for taking time to answering me.

Okay, if you need help just ask xD