Running

Kuskus

Question

8 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, BiggestShoelaces said:

Way to sell a product. Thanks for the gatekeeping. I am just not going to use this beta program. Waste of time. 

You're literally trolling. First off there's nothing being sold. Secondly, take the patch file, throw it into diffy.org or any other git patch visualizer and you can see the exact lines you are interested in. Shouldn't be on us to go list them all out for you when the info is a few clicks away. Regardless though, it'd probably be best to go find something else that's better at spoon feeding. Topic locked. 

32 minutes ago, BiggestShoelaces said:

Which files hold the movement speed such that I can code my run button. I see Intersect.Client.Entities.Entity and .player have code related to it, what other files are tied into this movement

I would recommend you look at what I have left before, there the speed is manipulated when running and it can serve as a reference of which files to modify.

4 minutes ago, BiggestShoelaces said:

Learn to teach if you are going to respond or don't respond at all

What do you mean ? I just told you that if you look at the link of the running system in the patch files you will see which files are related to speed and modify them, do you want me to send you the code and a pat on the back?

What is the point of asking questions at all if the answer in the question forum is "Do the thing you were already going to do because if I help tell you which files you will find when you do it would be hand-holding."

Is the point of this program that it's for not professional coder? So the answer "be an expert" is redundant. What is the purpose of this forum at all?