Unable to select Mysql connection

Vhaeriel

Question

Hello

With the developpement branch of Intersect, and a fresh start, i'm unable to connect the server to an MySQL database

Version 0.7.0.0

Database need to be upgraded

Error : 

2021-01-18 23:41:19.648 [Error] GAMEDB: 20102 - Failed executing DbCommand (3ms) [Parameters=[], CommandType='Text', CommandTimeout='30']
ALTER TABLE `Npcs` ADD `Color` longtext NOT NULL DEFAULT '{"A":255,"R":255,"G":255,"B":255}';

EDIT : Even with the main repository, same bug

4 answers to this question

On 1/18/2021 at 6:43 PM, Vhaeriel said:

and a fresh start

Fresh source, fresh data, or both?

If you are using old data, what version did you create it with?
Are you trying to upgrade an old MySQL database to Beta 7, or migrate from SQLite to MySQL?

The information in your post raised more questions than answers, you need to provide exact and specific answers to all of the above questions. More information can't hurt.

8 hours ago, panda said:

Fresh source, fresh data, or both?

If you are using old data, what version did you create it with?
Are you trying to upgrade an old MySQL database to Beta 7, or migrate from SQLite to MySQL?

The information in your post raised more questions than answers, you need to provide exact and specific answers to all of the above questions. More information can't hurt.

Hello,

I've tried with a both fresh data and fresh source

I've tried with the stable build (Intersect Engine 0.6.2.3-beta Build 3 Full.zip)

I've tried with the developpement build from github, (0.7.0.0) with compillating myself the server, and i've tried with the main branch from github too

But, it's the same result, all time got the same error

My MySQL database is in 8.0.21

I also try to use the migrate command, but it's the same result

Spoiler

62f8838301c7a610a81448d93cf7237d.png