Folder Organization in Editor

Scaly

Question

Hello all,

When using folders to organize various things within the game how does one go about deleting a folder/moving something out of said folder?

Example is I accidentally put a variable in a folder that I didn't want in there and now I can't move the variable out of that folder or remove that folder.

Very respectfully,

ScalyOne

3 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Scaly said:

What if when I created the folder it automatically placed something I didn't want in it? That's what happened in my case.

In the map Editor, you can drag it out of the folder in order to deplace it. But for other kind of editor like the Item one, you have to select the folder you want it to be. If you don't want it to be on any folder, you can select the empty option.

4fdc46150b73c45aaf7ff3d3e1ca05ca.gif

7 hours ago, jcsnider said:

Going off memory here but you should be able to set the folder name to blank or there will be a button to remove from the current folder. After you save and re open the editor the folder will be gone if it is empty. 

What if when I created the folder it automatically placed something I didn't want in it? That's what happened in my case.