How to change original UI?

XTRS

Question

Heya, Im very happy with Intersect Engine b6.144 and the changes that came with it. But sadly enough I do have a problem with the UI. I want to change for example the hotbar/spellbar to a custom panel which I've made in Aseprite. Saved it as hotbar.png and made sure It was named right in the .Json file and YET it keeps it's default image.
What do I do wrong, Is it something to be dealt with in source (which might take a while before releasing right?) or is the answer rather simple?
I hope that someone can help me with this since I couldn't find anything usefull of information anywhere on the forum.

Thanks and have a nice day!

3 answers to this question

On 12/11/2019 at 5:06 PM, XTRS said:

Heya, Im very happy with Intersect Engine b6.144 and the changes that came with it. But sadly enough I do have a problem with the UI. I want to change for example the hotbar/spellbar to a custom panel which I've made in Aseprite. Saved it as hotbar.png and made sure It was named right in the .Json file and YET it keeps it's default image.
What do I do wrong, Is it something to be dealt with in source (which might take a while before releasing right?) or is the answer rather simple?
I hope that someone can help me with this since I couldn't find anything usefull of information anywhere on the forum.

Thanks and have a nice day!

If you did texture packing then it'll be loading the old graphic from the pack.  Try deleting client/resources/packs folder and then running your client.

Hi, it sounds as though you are doing it the correct was. I have not attempted to change the hotbar but other parts I have changed with no issue. Have you double checked that the .json has the correct dimentions of the hotbar image you are changing and that the naming convention/format is correct?