how to create a guild?

luciferofhell

Question

I've heard that you can create a nearly perfect variable guild system, I just don't know the procedure for reaching that peak. Could you give me a logical idea?

Sorry to be posting so much, but that was the last question I had left, I think. And thank you all for your calm and for responding, I am extremely grateful. For the most part humanity is misanthropic and narcissistic. Again, thank you very much.

4 answers to this question

29 minutes ago, placido said:

I've heard that you can create a nearly perfect variable guild system, I just don't know the procedure for reaching that peak. Could you give me a logical idea?

Sorry to be posting so much, but that was the last question I had left, I think. And thank you all for your calm and for responding, I am extremely grateful. For the most part humanity is misanthropic and narcissistic. Again, thank you very much.

Part 1) Create Join Guild Function

This is a small logic into it:
First of all create 5 player variables and name them like: guild1,guild2,guild3,guild4 and playerguild variable.
And Then create an event that creates the command "/joinguild" and when the user writes this command it should show them the options box.
You can add up to 4 options there so you write like: Guild 1,Guild 2,Guild 3,Guild 4 and once the user selects one of these based on his choice you update the "playerguild" variable to the guild he choose.

Part 2) Create Leave Guild Function

Create the "/leaveguild" command that simply empties the "playerguild" variable.

Part 3) Guild Chat

Create "/guildchat" command that shows the text that player writes in messagebox. (global chat)
Create an event with conditional branch that checks "playerguild" variable to see what guild player is on and then show the message sent via "/guildchat" to players with same "playerguild" id.

Part 4) Guild XP or Reputation call it whatever you like.

Create "guildxp" variable as global.
Create conditional branch to check the guild player is in using "playerguild" variable.
Then at player events,like kills,deaths and stuff add the code to increase and decrease the "guildxp" amount.

There should be a different guildxp variable per each guild of course like: guildxp1,guildxp2,guildxp3,guildxp4.

This is the only way i can think of with the source still not being released.

Part 5) The guild tag before players name.

Use the chat box commands to show the guild name before players message like "[ Guild 1 ] Hello world".

Example: \pv{playerguild} \param

11 minutes ago, Devo said:

Parte 1) Criar função de associação à associação

Essa é uma pequena lógica:
primeiro, crie 5 variáveis de jogador e nomeie-as como: variável guild1 , guild2 , guild3 , guild4 e playerguild .
E, em seguida, crie um evento que crie o comando " / joinguild " e, quando o usuário gravar esse comando, deverá mostrar a caixa de opções.
Você pode adicionar até 4 opções para escrever como: Guild 1, Guild 2, Guild 3, Guild 4 e, uma vez que o usuário seleciona uma delas com base em sua escolha, você atualiza a variável " playerguild " para a guilda que escolher.

Parte 2) Criar função Leave Guild

Crie o comando " / leaveguild " que simplesmente esvazia a variável " playerguild ".

Parte 3) Bate-papo da guilda

Crie o comando " / guildchat " que mostra o texto que o jogador escreve na caixa de mensagens . (bate-papo global)
Crie um evento com ramificação condicional que verifique a variável " playerguild " para ver em que player a guilda está e depois mostre a mensagem enviada via " / guildchat " para jogadores com o mesmo ID de " playerguild ".

Parte 4) Guild XP ou Reputação chame como quiser.

Crie a variável " guildxp " como global.
Crie um ramo condicional para verificar se o jogador da guilda está usando a variável " playerguild ".
Em eventos de jogadores, como mortes, mortes e outras coisas, adicione o código para aumentar e diminuir a quantidade de " guildxp ".

Deveria haver uma variável guildxp diferente para cada guilda, é claro, como: guildxp1, guildxp2, guildxp3, guildxp4.

Esta é a única maneira que consigo pensar com a fonte ainda não sendo liberada.

Parte 5) A etiqueta da guilda antes do nome dos jogadores.

Use os comandos da caixa de bate-papo para mostrar o nome da guilda antes da mensagem dos jogadores como "[Guild 1] Hello world".

Exemplo: \ pv {playerguild} \ param

Do you have Facebook or Whatsapp?