NPC max LvL

mrpalladice

Question

4 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, The Bunny Gamer said:

Forgive me for asking, but why does the NPC's level change anything? It doesn't even show on the NPC. If you want a level, you have to put something like "Lv5 Bandit"

NPC Level I believe is for showing (in colour: red, orange or white) the difficulty the NPC is for the player, all based on the players level and the level you set the NPC to.

1 hour ago, The Bunny Gamer said:

Forgive me for asking, but why does the NPC's level change anything? It doesn't even show on the NPC. If you want a level, you have to put something like "Lv5 Bandit"

Click on the noc and you will see his level on the target window.... Also level are made to let the player an estimation about the npc's power level.

On 9/11/2019 at 10:08 PM, mrpalladice said:

Hi guys, I have a small question. Why the maximum NPC level is 100? Can it be changed somehow? I have to do NPCs that reach Lvl level up to 500. Thank you in advance for your help. :)