Looking for Work [Paid] Crzy's Programming Shop

Python Panda

Hello Everyone!

Some of you may remember me from Eclipse and doing some custom work over there. Well I have since moved on and have moved here. I'm setting up shop here to allow me to continue what I love to do. Which is well Programming. Below you will be able to find my posts (mostly old tutorials for E0 2.0).

Examples of Work

Refined.NET - Still being developed.

Refined.NET is an auto updater for programs and games. It allows you to download 1 file or multiple files.

URL -http://ascensiongamedev.com/projects/refined-net/

Affined - Still in development.

Affined is a C# Library, Simulator and Data Reader for a vehicles OBDII port under the dash. It will display information from your car and display it on any windows tablet or laptop or computer. You will also be able to see trouble codes and (if you are confident enough) clear them.

Url - https://github.com/TheDocter/Affined

obd2py

OBD2 to Python is a python application built for the Raspberry Pi. It will display basic and advanced information for your vehicle.

The biggest difference is the interface used. I will be using tkinter where at pi2go used QT

Basic Features: Speed, RPM, Temps for oil, coolant, intake, Engine load, Setting of mph, kph, Fahrenheit, Celsius

Advanced Features: MPG/LPG, Trip Distance, Engine Time, Logging to SQLite, Fuel Level

URL - https://github.com/TheDocter/obd2py

CW Save - Name is in the works to change.

CW Saver is a library file that contains different ways to save data. You can make use of SQLite, MySQL, XML and Binary Files. All you have to do is reference it and you will automatically have access to the methods to save, load, retrieve, insert, delete data.

URL - https://github.com/TheDocter/CWSaver

About Me

I'm a current Computer Science major with roughly 7 classes left to obtain my BS. I currently hold a position at a real estate agency as a web developer. Languages that I know are C#, Python, VB, VB.NET. I've been programming for about 6 years.

Pricing/How it will be delivered/What will you accept?

All features start off at $5. This price can be higher depending on the amount of time, work and research needed to add in the feature to your current game.

The feature I add to your game can be delivered to you via document and you can add it to your current game or you send me a copy of your current source code and I'll personally add it to the source.

As for work, I'll accept anything to do with Orion+ and eventually Intersect once released. Please note that I do have a life which includes a full time job, school, and well gaming.

Request Template

Name: (forum name)

Email: (used for contact. if left blank will use sites private messaging.)

Feature: (detailed explanation on what you want added)

Engine: (what engine you would like it added to)

Released: (do you mind if I release the source to the community? (No is only for you) (Yes it will be released as a tutorial)

Payment

Payment is due at time of delivery through Paypal. You will get a video of the completed work and once the payment is shown in my Paypal you will get the link to the tutorial, or link to the modified engine.

Support

Each feature you pay for will get 6 months of free support from me. This includes bug fixes and any other issue that arise with the added feature.

• 2 months later...

Do you do Sprite work? Cause I have 5 sprite sheets I need done and i'm willing to pay a good bit for it to be done... Heres what I need but add kamehameha graphics. 

Heres the location of my help

Link:

• 11 months later...