Move Route for Player

Weylon Santana

Question

Guys, I have a question.

The move route for player is not working I think.

Because in this first video, it was formerly ''show images'' then ''set route to player'', and then ''wait for player's route''. In the game I only went to show pictures and the game stopped.

So I decided to transfer. Show images before, then on another page set route to the player.

On another mission I left it as it was, and the game crashes. Displays image and does not control the player [move route not working]. Can someone tell me if it's some mistake of mine or the intersect bug even. I believe there is not a flaw in my logic [I think]

Part One - Everything working

Part two - how I want to leave, but it does not work.

Ps: In the second video, I completed 2 missions and then 2 automatic events started. However, I did and did several tests completing only one mission at a time, and the event does not control the player until after completing the mission.

Please review.

3 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

What movement speed / frequency did you set in your move route? I always set it to highest before applying the move route (set this in move route commands) and that works for me.

That's not the case. Note in the 2 videos - I put '' hold player '' then in the same event that I put '' set move route ''

I figured the hold player blocked the player, so we developers could control the player with the set move route, but it blocks even the event from controlling it.

It worked out right on the first video because it's two different pages. I removed the Hold player from all the events in which I wanted to set the route for the player and everything went well.

3 minutes ago, Weylon Santana said:

That's not the case. Note in the 2 videos - I put '' hold player '' then in the same event that I put '' set move route ''

I figured the hold player blocked the player, so we developers could control the player with the set move route, but it blocks even the event from controlling it.

It worked out right on the first video because it's two different pages. I removed the Hold player from all the events in which I wanted to set the route for the player and everything went well.

Nice one glad you sorted it, didn't have a look at videos as at work :P so was just going off the top of my head as I had a similar issue when doing the move rout for my lift system.